-
Written by : hamizashuhada on Thursday, 7 January 2016 | 06:18 | 0 comments





Assalamualaikum, hi.

This is my first post for 2016 and I wanted to make this as positive as I could. But, I guess this wont be that positive. Sorry.

The reason why I first started blogging was to share my thoughts and feelings, happiness and insecurities. And to share everything that I cant say directly to people around me. I dont know how I started making this blog as tutorial,freebies and tips site. As my blog is getting more attention from the other bloggers and readers, I couldn't  randomly share what I feel anymore. And I actually started creating tumblr and also another blog secretly just to let everything out. But I only find calmness in writing for this blog. Therefore I deleted my tumblr & another blog.

I dont want to spread negativity. But what can I do when I am still struggling to live a positive life ? I

I wish to live a positive life, but only living is hard too.

Yes, living is hard too.

To those who are having their hard time, hang in there. Fighting ! <3

Post a Comment